Revenues & Billing
What does this mean for you?
The Trust Accounting module enables you to manage and view facility-wide client accounts and program accounts for better tracking providing an electronic audit trail for both you and external agencies ensuring your accounts are managed properly.
- Manage a complex client financial management system when operations run both off per diem rates and client subsistence/payments.
- Ensure all money collected is deposited into the correct account for day-to-day management with an electronic audit trail for internal or external financial audits.
- Set per diem and contract rates that automatically charge per client type.
- Set per diem rates by date range in the case of prior rate changes.
- Integrate your accounting process into one system that works with each client financial plan.
- Quickly view agency-wide active or terminated client balances.
- Automatically apply client payments to subsistence.
- Organize deposits and balances to client accounts and an agency account and ensure money is dispersed correctly.
- Bill for session’s provider per services or al la carte billing for monitors provided (such as for drug tests).
- Void insufficient checks or entry errors.
- Issue client checks, which are auto-linked to the client electronic record.