Group Session Management
What does this mean for you?
We integrate the full range of treatment, intervention and group session functionality so that you don’t need to use separate systems, manage paper files or double enter data. For programs that are required to set and/or track treatment dosage, this module enables dosage accounting and reporting via our Dosage Module.
- Keep client files organized, including information from their group session attendance.
- Save time, increase productivity and improve the quality of your case notes with simple data entry for all attendees in a group on one screen.
- Coordinate scheduling for group sessions that includes therapists, facilities, flexible day(s) of week and clients.
- Manage the different roles of therapists and facilitators.
- Involve therapists and facilitators in making case notes without overwhelming them with the entire client file.
- Organize defined curricula with defined date-specific courses and/or open-ended courses.
- Plan better using customized reports through the Global Data Manager that tracks courses, clients enrolled in each course and results.
- Track dosage seamlessly with our Dosage Management module.