Operations & Security
What does this mean for you?
We completely integrated the functions of security and facility operations with the rest of the case management system so you have a streamlined experience for every staff member.
- Automate your front desk security operations to maintain control, safety, and compliance.
- Use the integrated Duty Roster to maintain focus and continuity from shift to shift.
- Save time for security staff and enable them to spend more time on high value client interaction.
- Empower security staff in client interactions with immediate access to entire case files.
- Simplify house counts while ensuring compliance to your agency standards.
- Give security staff direct visibility to any client’s Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) status, with flexibility to allow full or limited visibility per agency standards and practices.
- Consolidate security action items with the Duty Roster to process all random or scheduled monitors and process medications, track location status, and make whereabouts calls.
- Customize your facility notes by type and subtype to enable recordkeeping and easy retrieval of key facility-wide communications.
- Access client permissions (including visitors, no contact list, mail, phone and passes) for entire client population quickly.
- Simplify and automatically document sign-ins and sign-outs using Client Self-Service that takes client restrictions, random monitors and meds into account.
- Enable security staff to document positive reinforcements from the security interface.
- Reduce operations phone call workloads using the Client IVR to automate required incoming phone calls for trips away from the facility – integrated directly into the trip status screen for security staff.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of all security and operations transactions.