What does this mean for you?
The Client Financial Management module makes your client and referral source billing automatic and gives you an important tool for helping clients build basic financial skills for when they return to the community.
- Establish and manage client budgets to help them create important skills for their lives in the community.
- Track client income and expenses, including restitution, daily fees, child support and any other type of fee.
- Ease staff workloads and create greater client accountability by providing clients direct and secure access to their financial information through Client Self-Service.
- Track fees by category for reporting and analysis.
- Access a full client ledger with easy capabilities for storing and retrieving important financial documents such as paychecks, client invoices, etc.
- Include the full financial history of a client in their discharge reports via the Intake / Discharge Management module.
- Choose your accounting method. This module provides flexibility for all types of agency financial systems with two methods of accounting available – invoice accounting and trust accounting (available with the Trust Accounting module).
- Incorporate referral source billing to increase efficiency for back-office staff.
- Add the Trust Accounting module for the option of managing money with invoice or trust accounting is made possible.