What does this mean for you?
We provide confidence and assurance that the right client is checking in and out of your facility and signing their client documents using their fingerprints as their signature. Using biometric document signatures allows for a truly paperless system, saving your staff many hours a week of unnecessary paper filing and lost or misplaced files.
- Have confidence that the right client is signing in, signing out and signing documents every time.
- Alleviate operations and security staff drawbacks between shift changes and staff exchanges when needing to quickly identify clients.
- Quickly and easily identify any client in the facility using only their fingerprint to confirm their attendance, sign documents, manage their trips, and organize their privileges.
- Demand client accountability – only biometric fingerprints guarantee that the right client signed their document. Electronic signature pads and wearable identification tags do not confidently provide the same level security or assurance. Electronic signing of documents is not just a formality.
- Easily retrieve and share electronically signed documents from the document center whenever you want. All documents include the date and timestamp of when the biometric fingerprint was taken for that document.