Incentives and Rewards
What does this mean for you?
We provide a streamlined system for an incentive and rewards program for positive behavior monitoring and recognition that is fully integrated into the CorrectTech system.
- Employ Colorado DCJ’s BSMART (Behavioral Shaping Model and Reinforcement Tool) to help achieve better client outcomes.
- Develop your own incentives and rewards program (compatible with your progressive sanctions program) with 100% configurability that allows agencies in any county or state to adopt all, some or none of the standards created by Colorado DCJ.
- Take advantage of our robust mechanism for applying the 4:1 ratio at your agency without a single piece of paper or spreadsheet.
- Recognize positive behavior.
- Establish standardized client behaviors that earn incentives (such as XX days of no incidents, gaining employment, completing treatment, etc.) and let the CorrectTech system monitor them.
- Identify case plan goals and steps to be automatically rewarded upon completion through our automated Case Planning module.
- Save staff time in tracking rewards items, redemptions, client point balances, and full transaction histories using our integrated Rewards Store.
- Give clients the freedom to manage their point balances and choose how they redeem their rewards.
- Better understand what motivates your clients by linking data from their assessments through case plan completions and positive behavior recognition.
- See where your clients are earning incentive points in relation to their associated case plan needs, completed goals and steps and more using our Enterprise Data Manager.
- Reinforce your agency standards and policies with behavior recognition.
- Make changes easily without programming changes as you learn and grow!