What does this mean for you?
Dosage and structured time are measured, reported and linked to the various key elements of a client's placement - making reporting, compliance tracking and staff feedback and training simpler.
- Link dosage - usually of treatment / cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) programming - directly to every appropriate service delivered at your agency including group sessions, curriculum, in-house therapy, outside group therapy, etc.
- Track total dosage and segment by individual categories and types.
- Establish and report on dosage goals and remaining balances by category.
- Link treatment specialists' work in group and CBT directly to the common client case file without requiring the case manager to enter another piece of data by hand.
- Track, measure and report on one or more categories of structured (non-treatment oriented) time.
- Measure and improve program outcomes through tremendous insight to dosage, interventions, needs, risk levels and placement outcomes provided by the Global Data Manager views related to dosage.
- Include dosage and structured time results for any client in any program intake, monthly or discharge report.